- Must have advanced verbal and written English skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer/Telecommunications or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, SCSS, and DOM and able to develop web pages as per the creative/mockup provided
- Strong Knowledge of Karma and Jasmine unit test case framework
- Strong knowledge on ES6
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on working experience
- Knowledge on Browser Compatibility and HTML Bug avoidance
- Knowledge or experience with web apps on a mobile device or tablet is a plus
- Able to use BitBucket and other repositories
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to estimate time and meet deadlines
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Charter Global Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Charter Global Inc. is a global Information Technology and Solutions provider with more than 12 years of proven track record in gaining customer confidence. Head quartered at Atlanta, Georgia and has other offices in US. Offshore operations placed in Hyderabad, India. We have software development & Staffing divisions.
Recruiter Name:Swetha Reddy
Contact Company:Charter Global Technologies Pvt Ltd.